Monday, November 05, 2007

A week of remembrance




A week of remembrance


How can we forget the sacrifice! How can we forget the valor! You have fought, you have died, if you have not died you were wounded like no one could understand. Your wound is deep in your soul! Why did you do it! You did it for me, you did it for my family, you did it for us all! The ultimate sacrifice. How can we forget only to be selfish if we forget.

Lest we forget!

I want to lift my heart to the stars were our veterans shine, they shine like the sun, they shine like the brightest star. You will always shine in our hearts. You gave us the ultimate sacrifice. How can we forget. I will wear my puppy today! I will proudly lay my puppy on my jacket and i will say thank you to all of you! Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice. Would i do it, would i go a thousand miles from home to leave my loved ones like you have? I would be scared, i would be terrified but you have done it! You were and are still brave and courageous!

I want to say thank you to all our veterans who have fought in all previous wars and to all of our blue helmets who help bring peace to the world. To our past and present Airmen, Soldiers and Sailors i want to say thank you for bringing us freedom of religion and speech and a free democracy. Thank you to all are soldiers serving in Afghanistan, you are valiant!

It was indeed and still is a sacrifice well deserved for us all and to the free world!

THEY SHALL GROW NOT OLD AS WE THAT ARE LEFT TO GROW OLD. AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM NOR THE YEARS CONDEMN. AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING, WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

Thank you!

No comments:

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/hGeU][IMG]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/hGeU/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]